On October 4, 2013 the Centre for Law Technology and Society held a conference to launch The Copyright Pentalogy (University of Ottawa Press, 2013). Per the request of many participants, as well as for the convenience of those who couldn’t attend, the speakers’ presentations are now available online.
- Prof. Carys Craig- Technological Neutrality: (Pre)Serving the Purposes of Copyright Law
- Prof. Jeremy deBeer - Copyright Royalty Stacking
- Prof. Michael Geist - Fairness Found: How Canada Quietly Shifted from Fair Dealing to Fair Use
- Prof. Greg Hagen - Technological Neutrality in Canadian Copyright Law
- Prof. Ariel Katz - Fair Use 2.0: The Rebirth of Fair Dealing in Canada
- Prof. Margaret Ann Wilkinson - The Context of the Supreme Court’s Copyright Cases