Join us for the Centre for Law, Technology and Society's Orientation event:
Smart and the City
Wednesday, September 12th, 2018, at 4:00 PM
Fauteux Hall, Room 147
uOttawa scholars will discuss the legal, ethical implications of smart cities.
Speakers will include:
- David Fewer, Director of CIPPIC
- Ian Kerr, Canada Research Chair in Ethics, Law and Technology
- Elizabeth Judge, Full Professor, and Tenille E. Brown, Lecturer and Ph.D. candidate
- Teresa Scassa, Canada Research Chair in Information Law and Policy
The discussion will be moderated by:
- Florian Martin-Bariteau, Director of the Centre for Law, Technology and Society
A reception will follow at the Tsampalieros Atrium (3rd floor) at 5:30pm.
This is a free event. No registration is required.
This event will be in English only. The event will be recorded, and photos may be taken.