The Centre for Law, Technology and Society presents:
Towards a New Privacy Deal?
Hot Takes from Privacy Experts on C-11
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
at 11:30 ET
As the Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry tables a much awaited privacy reform, the Centre for Law, Technology and Society invites you to a virtual conversation where Canadian privacy though leaders, from academia and industry, will deliver their first thoughts about Bill C-11, An Act to enact the Consumer Privacy Protection Act and the Personal Information and Data Protection Tribunal Act and to make consequential and related amendments.
- Alex Cameron, Fasken
- Ignacio Cofone, McGill University
- Paul Daly, University of Ottawa
- Michael Geist, University of Ottawa
- Eloïse Gratton, BLG
- Adam Kardash, Osler
- Emily Laidlaw, University of Calgary
- Florian Martin-Bariteau, University of Ottawa
- Teresa Scassa, University of Ottawa
- Andrea Slane, Ontario Tech University
This event will be in English only.
This event will be recorded.