We continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 global outbreak. There is currently very little certainty about when the global response to the coronavirus pandemic will shift back to allowing us to host any event or gathering.
We will update you with the new dates as soon as a decision is made. You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive our updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
Our international community is invited to celebrate
20 years of Law and Technology at uOttawa
10th Anniversary of
the Centre for Law, Technology and Society
Wednesday April 1st at 4pm
(Doors open at 3:30pm.)
STEM Complex 150 Louis-Pasteur, Ottawa, ON
A roundtable discussing the Centre's evolution and impact domestically and internationally will include:
- Jeremy de Beer, Full Professor and CLTS Faculty member,
- Michael Geist, Full Professor and CLTS Faculty member,
- Teressa Scassa, Full Professor and CLTS Faculty member,
- Valerie Steeves, Full Professor and CLTS Faculty member,
in conversation with:
- Jacquie Burkell, professor at University of Western Ontario and CLTS Associate Member,
- Nagla Rizk, professor at the American University in Cairo and CLTS Associate Member.
This conversation will be followed by the Ian R. Kerr Memorial Lecture (details to come), and a reception.
Details to come!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the information!